Dear valued customer:
As the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is elevating throughout the U.S and the world, we wanted to reach out and share the precautions we are taking to keep our employees and communities as safe as possible and also continue to provide our services to our valued customers.
PSS and Bullseye Direct Mail are actively monitoring COVID-19 and is working to reduce the potential risk this may have for PSS and Bullseye Direct Mail clients, suppliers, team members and business operations. While our response is rapidly evolving along with the situation, at this time we have taken the following steps in response to the situation:
- We have communicated health and safety procedures, following CDC and WHO guidelines, to all PSS and Bullseye Direct Mail team-members and have advised anyone who feels ill or who have family members in their homes exhibiting any symptoms of respiratory illness not to report to the office.
- Cleaning schedules and procedures have been increased.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray has been distributed throughout the work areas.
- No use of other’s writing utensils or, if they do, sanitize hands immediately
- Appropriate social distancing measures have been implemented
- Visitors have been restricted to necessary and immediate business need only
- Visitor screening procedures are being followed to ensure those that do need to be here are healthy (no flu-like symptoms), have not traveled internationally recently and have not been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the risk of contracting the virus in the US remains low. That having been said, we’re taking the above precautionary measures to reduce exposure risk and ask you to do the same. We will continue to monitor the situation and look to the CDC and other respected authorities for guidance as our country and the rest of the world fights to control the spread of this illness.
As of this notice, PSS and Bullseye Direct Mail are operating as “business as usual” with no impact to our product or service levels. We will alert you if we foresee any changes or disruptions to our operations that may impact your organization.
Thank you for your continued business.
We wish everyone good health.
Promotion Support Services, Inc.
Bullseye Direct Mail
PSS Company Headquarters
Based in Davenport, Iowa we serve the entire United States.
1320 W. Kimberly Rd.
Davenport, IA. 52806